Formal role is Security Engineer for the team that supports the SOC of CISO Information Security Services department. We operate according to the Scrum methodology and are very enthusiastic about this. Our department is called CISO – Operations & Intelligence and is the owner of the technology that enables the SOC. Our technology has a high level of integration with corporate infrastructure.
Our main goals are creating use cases for the SOC, advising on threat scenarios that affect our business and overall keeping our business safe.
- Knowledge of SIEM tooling (preferred QRadar, Splunk or Sentinel)
- Experience with building use cases/playbooks
- Good understanding of Infrastructure technology such as NIDS/EDR/AV/FIREWALLS/PROXIES
- Good understanding of security technology
- Understands the business justification for SOC’s
- Understands the business process workflow in a SOC
- Knowledge of HIVE advantageous
- Proficient in a programming language
- Skills in automating manual tasks.
- Forensic analysis skills
- Good communications skills, ability to reach an agreement on requirements and solutions in communications with stakeholders at different levels of the organization;
- Able to read, write and speak well in English
- Relevant security certifications, or proof of having the competences;
- Experience in working in a security environment, preferably in the financial sector;
- Problem solving attitude;
- Actively share knowledge with other team members;
- Follow trends and developments inside and outside the bank and integrate them with company-wide solutions.?
Request is to only offer candidates that are open for Datavast.