Techno-functional expert in the SAP Ariba Buying & invoicing
Do you, like us, appreciate the importance of reliable and easy to use systems? Are you driven to translate stakeholders wishes to best and innovative solutions using market standards? Are you, like us, passioned to investigate, develop, change, test and maintain the SAP Source-to-Pay modules using market standards? If so, we are looking for you!
We are implementing a procure to pay solution between our HR modules (Amperit, mytime), Ariba buying and invoicing and SAP ECC. We are looking for an expert that will investigate, built and test and implement a proof of concept and come with an plan for the best approach forward.
You will work in a scrum team that supports a broad range of modules:
- Gather and discuss requirements with business stakeholders and (other) scrum teams.
- Refine the work and create proof of concept for the interface between HR Amperit, Ariba Buying & Invoicing and SAP ECC
- You use standard solution of the Ariba module.
- You design, perform fit-gap-analyses, test, implement the solution.
- You are able to understand, debug and develop integration solutions between Ariba Buying & Invoicing and other systems..
- You are responsible for the end-to-end process including (end-user) testing and training.
- Prepare and run test scripts.
Your work environment
The Scrum team is dynamic and diverse. Business, IT, onshore and offshore, internals and externals are working closely together to develop, test and maintain the source-to-pay processes.
- You work in a multidisciplinary scrum team.
- You work in two-week sprints.
- You work in a dynamic environment and for a diverse stakeholder group.
- You work in an informal atmosphere where there is room for fun.
- You communicate in excellent English.
- Techno-functional expert in the SAP Ariba Buying & invoicing .
- Experience in the SAP Ariba full integration interface (SOAP/cXML) to create Purchase Requisitions, Receipts and Invoices from a 3rd party application.
- Experience in receiving cXML Ariba Purchase Orders, and creating receipt and invoice documents in a 3rd party application is appreciated.
- Experience in general in the area of XML, data communication, networking and light weight APIs is appreciated
- Strong in analytical competence.
- Expert in design, build (end user) test and implementation of the end to end process.
- Should be able to be in the lead for the solution including end to end coordination.
- Knowledge and experience in working with Agile (Scrum).
- An ambitious professional with a drive to train and help the scrum team members.
- Excellent in vocal/written communication skills in English.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge/Experience of one of the following modules:
- Amperit, Mytime, SAP Vendor invoice Management, SAP MM or
- SAP ECC
- Knowledge of industry oriented procurement process.
- Vocal/written communication skills in Dutch
- This request is more a Technical IT Development Engineer.