Test Automation Engineer
We are looking for a Medior or Senior Test Automation Engineer to join our development team. You will be joining a very long-term project that is crucial to our client – a large financial enterprise.
About our development team:
- A modern, passionate team, writing software using Java 8+, Spring, Angular, etc
- Deciding what technology we use
- Automating everything!
- Often pair/mob programming
- Releasing to production multiple times a week
- Responsible for all the traffic to and from the Rabo Apps / Desktop
About your technology stack:
- Java / Spring (Boot)
- Cucumber / BDD
- jMeter / LoadRunner
- Postman / Contract Based Testing
- Docker / Kubernetes
- Database / SQL / Hibernate
- Azure DevOps is a plus
- Basic Linux knowledge
- Medior or Senior Test Automation Engineer (5+ years of experience)
- Execute various levels of testing (Integration / LST / Regression)
- Can come up with improvements for the testing strategy together with the team
- Have a “make things fail” mindset
- Like to understand and guard functional flows in depth
- Look for corner cases and small details team members might have missed
- Create dashboards and maintain documentation for insight
We’re working in full-fledged DevOps teams. You are not solely responsible for unit- and component testing as that’s the team’s responsibility. Together we’re not only changing and deploying our applications, we will also do what is in the customers best interest to keep it stable. This can include standby shifts on weekdays and over the weekend. Also, by focusing on far reaching automation for all testing, deploying and monitoring you will help to improve the DevOps delivery. You are capable of taking over the basic activities of other DevOps team members in case necessary, like performing business analysis, coding, executing tests or support activities. The application process for this vacancy may include a technical assessment.
We are looking forward to receiving your application and disclose more details about this amazing opportunity!
Contact – firstname.lastname@example.org // 0031202994057