Product Owner | Long-term project | Financial Enterprise
We’re looking for a product owner who don’t hold back and will push for solutions, dare to challenge, is passionate about technology and has considerable experience in web development. You are open in your communication towards your own team and other stakeholders.
The online platform provides services that all feature squads in this enterprise can use to build their feature in an easy and compliant way. The team is developing the pipelines for the digital platforms of the company. The product owner is responsible for the propagation of the product vision and the adoption of the product within this enterprise. Beside that you will manage the stakeholders and organize the product backlog around pipelines. You will take a product development approach to executing the vision of this pipeline services.
You must have a track record of building maintainable, scalable, and performing web applications. Teams in the department are staffed to build and run the products and exists of 5-7 developers. Their skills meet the specific needs of the product, like frontend, backend or native development. Next to the developers, each team has a scrum master.
- 4+ years of product owner experience;
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills, being able to address customer issues and possible business impact;
- Experience with Front-end platform development;
- Focus on the pipeline as a product, where the user experience is key;
- Focus on system adoption and success (outcomes), rather than technical deliverables (outputs);
- Demonstrable experience in working in a technical environment and/or with developers;
- Scrum Alliance or Scrum.org, Product Owner certification is a must have;
- Exposure to Agile development methodologies;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Working knowledge of the Atlassian suite (JIRA and Confluence).
Nice to have
- Experience with launching platforms;
- Banking & financial knowledge.
- Shared vision & Communication;
- Ability to present convincing value propositions;
- Ability to motivate others;
- Proactive approach in improving solutions, embracing challenge;
- Ability to translate challenges into action plans;
- Ability to translate problems into solution;
- Deliver results;
- Organisational skills, create structure and purpose;
- Controlling skills – follow the action through to conclusion.
Do you recognize yourself in the above description? Please do not hesitate and reach out!