IT Engineer Identity & Access management
Do you want to be part of a leading Dutch financial company who drive the innovation when it comes to cyber / IT security matters? Then read on!
Our IT Engineers design and develop the next generation of applications. This means that we go for top quality where our standards are concerned, but also that you work with the best professionals in software development. As an IT engineer, you and your team are responsible for strengthening and accelerating our digital transformation, with a focus on Identity & Access management.
- Refine, design, develop, implement and support one of our applications
- Continuous improvement of test automation, implementations and operational tasks (in short CI / CD)
- Solving production incidents together with the team
- Constantly improving software development
- Collaborate with various Business and IT parties to achieve the best result for our customers.
- Extensive experience and knowledge in working with Azure and Microsoft Identity Manager / Forefront Identity Manager
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in at least two IT areas such as design, development, testing and maintenance
- Knowledge and experience of working in DevOps
- The will to become T-shaped: analyze, solve, develop, test (automate)
- Excellent communication skills
- A proactive way of thinking and take responsibility
Other desired Knowledge and experience
- In Powershell, Power BI / SQL / MySQL / LDAP / Active Directory AD
- Certificates: CISSP / MSCA / MCSE / Identity and Access Management IAM / Identity Management.
- Cloud experience: Azure Cloud / Azure Devops / virtual machines
- Platforms: Windows 2012 / Windows 2016
- Ticketing tool: Service Now SNOW
- Monitoring tool: Splunk