Data Analyst / ALM / Modelling / SAS / Python / SQL
For one of our major clients, a large financial enterprise, we are currently looking for a Data Modelling Specialist who will be joining their growing international team in Amsterdam!
In this position, you will be working energetically on a daily basis to supply various departments with the data they need to compile risk models.
- 50% technical aspects such as SAS/SQL programming, compiling analyses on source data (data quality) and putting together datasets
- 50% frequently interact with modellers and representatives from the business and will be expected to verbally defend your findings to your stakeholders (you will also play an active role in the weekly team meetings where knowledge-sharing is key)
An ability and willingness to work with others is crucial for the success of this role. You are naturally someone who takes initiatives, structures and organises work well and is keen to work with others to deliver visible results. You are highly practical, have an analytical approach and good communication and presentation skills. In the dynamic environment in which you operate, you have an unrivalled ability to get all stakeholders on board.
You also have the following qualifications and skills:
- Proven practical work experience and analytical ability at university level, with preferably a degree in econometrics, business administration, informatics or similar
- 3-4 years’ experience in a comparable data-related function
- Extensive technical knowledge (reading and writing) of SAS Enterprise Guide or SQL
- Knowledge of the Python programming language would be an advantage
- Strong knowledge/experience in Asset and Liability Management (ALM)
- Knowledge of risk management in financial institutions
Please note: there are multiple positions available, apply and refer a friend/colleague!
***We handle the whole relocation process for candidates outside NL but unfortunately we CANNOT provide sponsorship for this opportunity***
Looking forward to receive applicationts and referrals!
Contact me: +31 (0)20 299 4059 | email@example.com