As an Android Developer you will be part of a multiple team that are responsible for adding native features and keeping the native codebase up to par with the latest technology. The app is currently used by almost 4 milion customers. The teams are self-organized and we expect the members to proactively contribute from both a quality and functional perspective.
In this position you will be working on Android native applications using Swift and Kotlin.
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality (by implementing unit tests), organisation, and (test)automation
- App releases and incident resolving
- Strong knowledge of the iOS / Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Strong knowledge of SDK’s
- Strong knowledge of design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience in functional programming languages, such as Swift and Kotlin
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements